1) Why is my tablet response slow when using the internet or downloading apps?
Check your WiFi signal strength by going to SETTINGS > WIFI. Tap on the network you're connected to display WiFi signal strength.
There may be automatic Google (app) updates downloading to the tablet in the background. Wait until downloads are complete before use.
Close applications not in use as they continue to run in the background and consume battery resources.
2) What do I do if I forgot my password or the correct lock pattern?
Contact Customer Service via email firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 890-1288 and you will be given instructions on how to perform a factory reset. Note: a factory reset will delete all personal data.
3) How much time should I expect to get from a battery charge when streaming Netflix, Youtube or other video content from the Internet?
Your tablet is using WiFi to access video content that commands greater battery resources. Consequently, your tablet will generally drain the battery within 3-4 hours.
4) Why are some Google Play Applications (Apps) not compatible with my tablet?
When developers make apps, they have to specify any hardware/software requirements such as if the app needs GPS,telephony features, or if it will only work on a certain Android operating systems. Another reason it may be incompatible by Google Play is that it is set to require a certain screen resolution - or maybe portrait/landscape mode defaults.
5) What should I do if my tablet won’t connect to the Internet?
Make sure the WI-FI setting on your tablet is set to ON.
Verify you’re SSID and password is correct on your router. (Typically, you only need to set this one time and the Tablet will remember it in the future.)
Check that your Firewalls are not blocking the tablet from connecting to the Internet.
Note: your wireless router must support WI-FI 802.11b/g. If your router supports 802.11n make sure it’s configured to accept 802.00b/g. To ensure that you are making the correct text entry enable SHOW PASSWORD located below the password entry.
6) How can I sync my email to the Tablet?
To sync your email to the Tablet, go to SETTINGS, scroll down to PERSONAL and select ACCOUNTS & SYNC. Select ADD ACCOUNT in the upper right corner. A pop-up window will appear giving you the option to add a corporate, regular, or Google email account (including Gmail). Select the type of account to sync with the tablet and follow the prompts. You will be asked for an email address, username and password.
7) Can I upgrade the processor or Android operating system?
No. Any attempt to upgrade the hardware or change the operating system on the tablet may void the Warranty and may compromise the operation of the tablet.
8) The tablet will not connect to my computer via USB. What can be the problem?
Make sure your tablet is on and connect the tablet to the computer using the USB cable. If your using a Windows 7 or higher than your computer will find the driver to convert the tablet as a mass storage unit (MTP)
9) Why can’t I download files from my computer?
Does the tablet have sufficient memory to store the file you would like to download? Look up available space. Go to SETTINGS, then STORAGE. Under DEVICE, look under INTERNAL STORAGE for AVAILABLE. Compare the available amount of memory to the size of the file you’re attempting to download.
Your tablet features a memory card slot to expand storage capacity for up to an additional 32GB with an optional TF memory card. You may also download files to a card first then insert into tablet.
10) How do I display a different language than the one shown?
Go into SETTINGS, then PERSONAL; under LANGUAGE & INPUT select LANGUAGE. Select the language you want displayed.
11) Can NuVision repair my Tablet if the glass display breaks or if I drop it in water?
Please read the Warranty Statement at the end of the instruction manual. This type of damage is not covered by the NuVision Warranty so contact NuVision Customer Service to learn about available options.
12) Who can I call for support and how do I register my tablet?
Call NuVision Digital’s Customer Service at (800) 890-1288. Hours: 8:30am to 5:30pm, PST Monday through Friday.