Tap the camera icon on the Home screen to access Camera mode. The camera on the front of the tablet is best for taking“selfies” or video chatting with family & friends (after installing a video chat App from the Play Store™).
Tap the 'ZSL...' button to access the Camera Settings.
1) Toggle on-screen grid On/Off.
2) Toggle between Front/Back Cameras.
3) Timer: Off - 3 seconds - 10 seconds.
4) Toggle Zero Shutter Lag On/Off. (Default is On.)
5) Smile Detection: Automatically take photo when smiling face is detected.
Select the appropriate Scene Setting for the photo you would like to take.
1) AUTO: Automatically adjusts scene setting based on content and light.
2) Portrait: Good for taking close-up portrait images.
3) Landscape: Adjusts camera for Landscape imagery and light.
4) Night: Adjusts shutter for low-light and nighttime imagery.
5) Sports: Adjusts shutter speed for fast-action scenes.
6) Barcode: Adjusts focus for close-up objects.
2) Mono: Converts image into a single tone.
3) Negative: Reverses the photo to its negative.
4) Sepia: Converts image to sepia tones.
Swipe Right from the left edge of the tablet to view Camera and Video buttons. (Active mode is highlighted in blue.)
Swipe up from the bottom edge of the tablet to access Tablet Navigation.
Swipe left from the right edge of the tablet to view photos that have been taken.